The Bendigo Pride Festival monitors the Victorian Government’s latest public health advice and incorporates it into planning as needed.
When attending please
- Ensure physical distancing of 1.5 metres
- Wear a face mask for indoor events
Avoid interactions in enclosed spaces
- Provide contact information through ticketing/QR codes
Anyone feeling unwell must not attend Bendigo Pride Festival events.
- Anyone who has knowingly been in contact with anyone who may be infected by the coronavirus MUST NOT ATTEND.
- Particular consideration should be given to anyone you know who may have travelled internationally in the last 14 days.
- If you think you might have any of the symptoms that indicate that you may be affected please DO NOT ATTEND.
The symptoms to watch out for are:
- chills or sweats
- sore throat
- shortness of breath
- runny nose
- loss or change in sense of smell or taste.
Some people may also experience headache, muscle soreness, stuffy nose, nausea, vomiting and diarrhoea. If you have any of these symptoms, however mild, you should seek advice and get tested. To get further advice, call the 24-hour coronavirus hotline 1800 675 398 or your doctor.
Further information can be found here: https://www.dhhs.vic.gov.au/coronavirus